So many things have happened since I last posted. There have been weddings, deaths and births. We are currently in our tenth year at quilt n bee and we are doing well. Row by Row is going on now and I love our row. This is our winner. Doesn’t the quilt look great!
I don’t know about you but I am getting so excited about the 4th Annual Hop the River Shop Hop. The photos of the quilts are coming and you are going to be so surprised at what each shop has done with the basic blocks. They are all so different.
All the blocks are pre cut for you. We have used the ACCU CUT to cut them and that makes them super accurate and very easy to piece. Look for photos of all of them soon.
- Well the FINISHERS 2012 GROUP is very productive and I must say they have been an inspiration to me. I have been very busy!
- The shop hop quilt is done
- I also have a new Block of the Month quilt put together. I don’t have it quilted yet but I should be next week. This quilt was inspired by a beautiful line from P & B called Happy. It is black, white, grey, and red. Once again the block are all pre cut for you and you just have to put them together. It should be up in the next couple of weeks on the web site. We will do this as a Block of the Month or as a pre cut kit. Pricing is still to be determined as I have bits of paper with numbers scribbled on it to indicate. Tell me what you think of the colors.
Quilt N Bee is going to sponsor a UFO party for 2012.
Here are the basics.
- Find all of your UFOs
- Post how many that you have along with photos of all of them we will set up a facebook group for FINISHERS -go to Quilt N Bee on Facebook or post a comment here and I will add you to the group.
- At the beginning of the month let me know how many you plan to work on and finish.
- At the end of the month post how many you have finished-along with a photo
- Each month(the 5th of the month) the one with the most UFOs completed will be awarded a prize-if there is a tie we will draw for the winner.
- Post a comment and I will add you to the Quilt N Bee facebook group.